Research & Development
Innovative by nature, Novitom is currently developing internal R&D activity in the field of instrumentation and 3D image analysis.
With many years of experience managing R&D projects, our team is actively involved in European or national research projects with academic labs and companies or consortiums of companies.
Novitom supports customer R&D projects by providing analysis and expertise, as well as customised on-site solutions. Novitom also conducts bibliographic research, provides scientific oversight and writes articles.
- Simulation of X-ray imaging
- Conception of mechanical devices compatible of imaging installations
- Quantification of fibres orientation in composite materials
- Systematic evaluation of cosmetic products efficacy
- Real time 4D characterization of processes
- 3D quantitative description of biological tissues